Alarm Points are a special pressure point on the front of the body that has a direct relationship with the organ they represent.
1. LU-01 – This is the Alarm Point for LUNG. It is hit down, but the shoulder must be back
to be able to get a clean shot. This point causes activate of the Lung Meridian on both
sides of the body as well as Triple Warmer on both sides of the body or as it is referred
2. ST-25 – This is the Alarm Point for Large Intestine. It is hit in and down. Striking this
point will cause Large Intestine and Triple Warmer to be activated bilaterally as well as
Stomach on the side hit.
3. CO-12 – The Alarm Point for Stomach. This will cause both Stomach and Triple Warmer
meridians to be activated bilaterally. Also, because this Alarm Point is on Conception
you also activate ALL the YIN Meridians bilaterally. This is HUGE! Strike in and down.
4. LV-13 – This is the Alarm Point for Spleen. You activate Spleen and Triple Warmer
bilaterally as well as Liver on the side struck. Strike in and down.
5. CO-14 – The Alarm Point for Heart. You activate the Heart Meridian bilaterally as well
as Triple Warmer and all the other YIN meridians because it is on Conception. You strike
in and down.
6. CO-04 - The Alarm Point for Small Intestine which is hit in and down. You activate
Small Intestine and Triple Warmer, plus all the YIN meridians bilaterally.
7. CO-03 – The Alarm Point for Bladder, which is again hit in and down. This will activate
Bladder, Triple Warmer and all the Yin meridians bilaterally.
8. GB-25 – This is the Alarm Point for Kidney. The best strike is in and up. This will give
you Kidney and Triple Warmer bilaterally plus Gall Bladder on the side hit.
9. CO-17 – This is the alarm Point for Pericardium. Once again you will activate
Pericardium, Triple Warmer and the rest of the Yin meridians bilaterally. Hit in and
10. CO-05 – This is the Alarm Point for Triple Warmer. Hit in and down. You activate
Triple Warmer bilaterally along with all the YIN meridians.
11. GB-24 -The Alarm Point for Gall Bladder. Hit in and down. This will activate Gall
Bladder and Triple Warmer bilaterally.
12. LV-14 – This is the Alarm Point for Liver and should be struck in and down. It will
activate Liver and Triple Warmer bilaterally.