Extraordinary Pressure Points are points that were mapped in acupuncture after the initial set were done. They each have their own unique purpose and character. Here is a breakdown for you.
Extraordinary Point Listing and Locations
1. M-HN-3 - Glabella area or the area between the eyebrows and nose
2. M-HN-9 - Beside the nose.
3. M-HN-14 - Bridge of the Nose
4. M-HN-19 – Located on the lateral corner of the chin
5. M-CA-23 - Umbilicus Triangle
6. M-CA-18 - Lateral Pelvis
7. M-UE-24 - Between the 2nd and 3rd metacarpal
8. M-EU-26 - Hollow of the elbow
9. M-EU-48 - Anterior Shoulder area
10. M-UE-27 – Above the knee